Your shopping cart is empty!
In these terms and conditions, the "Company" will mean Hong Kong Sa Sa (M) Sdn Bhd and the "Customer" will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the website/app. By using the website/app or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
Please also read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any product(s) from the website/app. Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these terms and conditions. Please click on the button marked "I Accept" at the end of these terms and conditions if you accept them. If you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any product from the website/app.
1. You agree that the Company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, in the Company’s sole discretion, by posting any such amendment to the Company’s website/app without prior and separate notice.
2. Your continued use of the website/app or any part of it after amendment to these terms and conditions is posted will be deemed as full knowledge and acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any such amendment, your sole recourse shall be to cease using the website/app.
PRICE AND PRODUCT
3. The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of product on this website/app are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
4. The Company shall make every effort to ensure product displayed on the website/app are in stock. If from time to time product become out of stock, the Company will notify you that the product is no longer available.
5. Prices charged for purchases on website/app may be different from those charged in our stores.
6. The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
7. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and the Company reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the product or services requested is unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfil any of the product or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email.
8. All pictures and images of the product displayed on website/app are for illustration purposes in order to help the customer to recognize the product only. The actual size, dimension and color of the product may differ.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
9. To register with the Company website/app, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age.
10. Customer is required to register before placing any order through website/app. During the registration:
a. You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
b. You must safeguard your username and password;
c. You authorize us to assume that any person using the website/app with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you.
11. The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
12. Customer must inform Sa Sa Malaysia Customer Service by phone 03 9282 6877 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
13. Customer shall be liable for every order made under your login and agrees to indemnify the Company for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders through website/app using your login.
14. Should you find any unauthorized use of your login, you shall notify the Company immediately and effectively.
15. Once you have selected a product that you wish to order via the website/app, you will then be shown the charges you must pay including taxes, if applicable, and any applicable delivery charges.
16. Customer shall pay for the order in full at the time of ordering by supplying us with your credit card details from a credit card company acceptable to us, which we require in order to process your order. Alternatively, you may pay by using E-voucher provided by Sa Sa Malaysia. The credit card account must have sufficient funds to cover the proposed payment to us.
17. We shall not be obliged to supply the product to you until we have accepted your order. An order shall be formed and we shall be legally bound to supply the product to you when we accept your order. Acceptance shall take place when we expressly accept your order by email to you, in the form of a document called a "Confirmation of Order" stating that we are accepting your order.
18. Until the time when we accept your order, we reserve the right to refuse to process your order and you reserve the right to cancel your order.
19. The Company may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made. Refund will be credited into Customer's credit card account depending on the period of time your financial institution required to arrange for the refund within 30 days.
20. You are not allowed to cancel the order once a Confirmation of Order is issued. If you wish to seek further information or assistance, kindly contact our Customer Service by phone 03 9282 6877 or email email@example.com.
EXCHANGE & RETURN
21. You shall examine the goods immediately upon collection/delivery for any deficiencies/damages.
22. Exchange/Return of Product can only be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the product delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the product is 6 months near expiry date or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered.
Product for exchange/return shall be exchanged in its original condition (unused and unmarked), quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
23. Exchange is only allowed for the same item. In case the same item is not available, customer may proceed to return the item. For return of product, there will be no refund in cash to customer through store cashier. The refund will be done via the same mode of payment. If the mode of payment is through credit card, the refund will be made through credit card after 30 days from the approved return date.
a. Product purchased as part of a bundle set or multi-item pack (e.g.: 2nd@50%, Buy 1 Free 1, Purchase-with-Purchase, etc.), have to be exchanged/returned as a whole set.
b. Individual product within a bundle set or multi-item pack cannot be exchanged/returned.
24. For Click & Collect orders, exchange/return must be done at the same store as collection.
For Home Delivery orders, exchange/return can be done at any of your nearest Sa Sa store. In the event of Home Delivery order return, shipping fee will not be refunded.
25. In order to exchange/return, customer must provide Order Collected Email (in mobile or in printed) as proof of purchase.
26. If customer received any items in the conditions as stated in above, and customer wishes to exchange/return, customer may notify Customer Service by phone 03 9282 6877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to report on the product(s) within 14 days of receiving the goods. Please allow up to 3 working days for your inquiry to be processed.
27. For Sa Sa Malaysia P!NK and VIP!NK Members, in the event of a refund, all member points received for the purchase of the refunded goods will be deducted from the Member account.
28. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, and Online Banking. Sa Sa Malaysia shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. Please note that we do not accept cash on delivery.
29. All product prices listed are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
30. To provide secure online commerce transactions, we employ Internet's Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet.
31. The Company may from time to time set purchase quantity limits for individual customers and the Company reserves the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customers.
32. Full payment in respect of an order must be made upon the placing of the order. If your payment cannot be processed, the order will not be accepted and you are advised to contact your card issuer to resolve any problem concerning the use of your credit card in order to continue with the order.
33. If payment for any order has already been made but the order is not accepted by us, you will be entitled to a refund, depending on the period of time your financial institution needs to arrange the refund. We shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.
34. Only Sa Sa Malaysia E-voucher is redeemable on website/app purchase unless stated. Other vouchers are not redeemable online.
GOODS COLLECTION (AT STORE)
35. Ordered product will be delivered within 7 working days from the day of confirmation of order is issued. A collect notice with one time password (OTP) will be sent to you via email and local SMS gateway to confirm the date of collection.
36. The point of collection is only applicable to Sa Sa Malaysia selected stores. For more details, you may refer back to the Sa Sa Malaysia Click and Collect store locator.
37. If you are not personally available to collect at store, an authorized representative may collect on your behalf provided you had called customer service to update the representative information and the representative must be over 18 years of age.
38. You or your representative will have to provide one time password (OTP) received from SMS or app notification in order to collect your order. You must ensure you do not disclose your OTP to any anyone else other than you or your authorized representative. Sa Sa Malaysia shall not be liable for any unauthorized collection of order provided they are able to provide the OTP.
39. Orders not collected after 14 days from the date of SMS Collect Notice being sent will be treated as a "no-show" order and will be sent back to our warehouse. Refund will be done via the same mode of payment, and subject to deduction of administration costs.
40. We reserve the right to withhold delivery of the product to you if we have any doubts whatsoever as to your credit worthiness or insufficient identification.
41. No delivery charges apply for orders collected in selected store. However, we reserve the right to charge administration costs for any other special redelivery arrangement.
42. We shall deliver the products to the delivery address specified and keyed in by you on the order form. Your order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company appointed by Sa Sa Malaysia.
43. We aim to deliver within the time frame indicated below but we are not able to guarantee any firm delivery dates upon order and to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
Delivery Time Frame
2 – 5 working days
5 – 8 working days
Remark: There is no delivery during weekend and Public Holiday
44. On delivery of the product, you
are required to sign for delivery. You shall examine the goods immediately upon
collection for any deficiencies and/or damages before you sign for delivery.
All risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery.
45. Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
46. Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the order received as below:
Orders below RM100
Orders RM100 and above
Orders below RM150
Orders RM150 and above
47. If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the product to you) accept delivery or collect the Product from the carrier, then we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) do either or both of the following:
a. charge you for our reasonable storage fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us; or
b. no longer make the product available for delivery or collection and notify you that we are immediately cancelling the order, in which case we will refund to you or your credit card company as applicable any money already paid to us under the order, less our reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the product, and any storage fees as provided).
48. If you request for redelivery, we are entitled to charge for providing the service.
49. It is the responsibility of the customer to notify Sa Sa Malaysia immediately of any change to their delivery address.
50. We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.
51. Shipping fee cannot be paid by member points nor E-vouchers.
52. Shipping fee excluded from earning member points.
53. We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in our performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond our control.
55. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and any disputes will be resolved exclusively only by the Courts of Malaysia.
56. By accessing and using Sa Sa Malaysia website/app, you acknowledge and accept that the use of the website/app is at your own risk. Subject to any rights you may have under any consumer protection law and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or for damages for lost profits or for loss of revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to user the website/app. Without limiting the foregoing:
To the extent permitted by law, this website/app and all information and materials contained in it are provided “As Is” without any warranty of any kind either express or implied including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms as to title, quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose, privacy or non-infringement. We have no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the website/app, to the extent permitted by law. We assume no responsibility and shall not be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any damage or injury arising out of any use of or access to the website/app catalogue, or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, interception of online communication, software or hardware problems (including without limitation loss of data or compatibility problems), theft, destruction or alteration of the website/app, whether for breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence or, under any other cause of action resulting directly or indirectly from any access or use of the website/app catalogue, or any uploading, downloading or publication of data, text images or other material or information to or from the website/app.